Thursday, March 31, 2011

It’s Italian Pasta for Dinner!

I love noodle dishes – stir-fried, with soup, in red sauce, or maybe cream, even curry sauce, with plain diced tomatoes, vegetables, meatballs, or loaded with seafood, sweet, spicy, or even a bit salty.  There’s so many ways to enjoy noodles! 

Amici di Don Bosco is very near our office that’s why it’s one of our most frequented places whenever we crave for some yummy pasta experience – and more!

These dishes brought me joy for dinner……

Spaghetti al Pomodoro (Php175)

I love Amici’s classic Italian noodles in their rich tomato sauce.  It looks plain and simple but this basic pasta dish is so flavorful and satisfying.  I love adding a dash of chili flakes for just a bit of spice. 


Linguine Al Pesto Genovese (Php195)

This creamy pesto pasta is so good!  It’s bursting with basil flavor goodness that will keep you craving for more.  Some potatoes and green beans are served with the dish and the pesto sauce works well with them, too.

What complements their pasta more but……


Tutta Carne Pizza (Php295)

Italian sausage, pepperoni and ham tossed in a bed of flavorful pizza sauce and cheese.  Yummy!  But what I really love about their pizza is the thin delicious crust. I shouldn’t  finish this entire serving but…..


Oh, it’s always wise to save some space in your tummy for dessert because Caramia Gelateria’s selection is filled with delectable choices like….


Peach Walnut Passion (Php95/slice)



I first tasted this cake during an officemate’s birthday celebration and I liked the peach flavored gelato filling.  This time, I was able to appreciate its other winning factor – the crisp walnut crust.


Merry Berries (Php95/slice)

Blueberry and strawberry gelato!  Who can say no to that?  I love the sweetness and “berriness” of this one.  Fresh fruits and white chocolate add texture and character in this dessert.  Tip – dish the fork and use a spoon.  I almost forgot that it’s a cake until I tasted the crust of crushed graham.  It’s a real yummy treat!


Check them out:

Amici, Don Bosco
Don Bosco Makati
1299 Arnaiz Ave. corner Chino Roces Ave.
Makati

Also @

Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati
SM Megamall Atrium, Mandaluyong
Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa
Tomas Morato, Quezon City


No comments:

Post a Comment